I never trust anyone, I’m never open with anyone, I never get close with anyone. My friends, people I meet, not even my own family. But I am with you. I don’t have faith in really anything, I give up easily, but you have me stuck like glue. I don’t dream big, never have, but you showed me a new world. I don’t know who I am, who I want to be, where I want to go with my life, but when I look at your face, it’s like the road down ahead has gotten lighter, and much more brighter.
I first heard about you in 2009. Your song One Less Lonely Girl came on the radio and my sister told me about you and your story. I was surprised and astounded, and suddenly my attention was averted from me biting my nails, to my ear turned towards my sister’s voice. I wanted to know more, I wanted to learn more. I remember the next day, when I heard One Time, for the first time, and I loved it. It was a song that stuck in my head for days, and I never wanted to get it out. Slowly, I got caught into the hype with you, and I became a belieber not too long afterwards. People would sneer and snort when I said I was fan. They said you would die out in a year or two, that you’d be long gone before someone could say “superstar.” But they were wrong, weren’t they? You’re still here, and you always will be.
Three years later, I’m still here, Justin. Most of my friends despise you and call you names. But screw the haters. Cause they look so small from up here. :) They don’t know you, and I can bet you the world they haven’t even watched enough interviews to know where you’re from.
I don’t know where I’m really going with this, if there’s even a point, but I know that it’s a least likely chance I’ll ever meet you, and if I don’t write this now, I don’t think I’ll ever get the chance to again.
There’s been a couple of times when I’ve been so close to meeting you, and my stomach would get these butterflies. Like the time when you were at a gym only two minutes away from my house, but I was stuck at home. Or the time when you and Selena were out in this mall that I was going to go to the same day and time, but changed my mind. Or only recently, when you were in Miami, the place I was going to go for my birthday, but I never did. I’ve been so close to you that I can almost touch you, but my fingers only close around distant, vacant air. Maybe I’ll never meet you, maybe I’ll never get to breathe in your scent, feel your presence, see your lips curve up into a smile when I yell your name. Maybe I’ll never get to see you lick your lips, or flip your hair, or see your hands stuff into your jean pockets. But that’s okay. Because you’re closer than ever in my heart.
In less than a month, you’ll be turning 18. That’s a big step. You’ll finally be independent, something that I’m sure you’re jumping out of your skin for. No one can tell you what to do, where to go. You can do whatever you want, be whoever you want, do whatever with whoever you want. You’ll be able to say whatever you want. And if this is a good thing or bad thing, I still don’t know. But one thing is for sure, I’m not going to be moping around because of that. You’ve grown into someone beautiful and amazing, you’ve become into this person that I inspire and desire and aspire to be every single day. I don’t know how you keep a smile on your face every day with flashes in your eyes practically every second. But you do it anyway. I don’t know how you hold down the haters, but you do it anyways. And I love you for that. You make a point of thanking us beliebers every single day, and I appreciate that.
You get these messages most likely everyday, and this may not mean anything to you. But it does to me. As I’m typing this, holding back the tears seems almost impossible.
You’ve reached higher than the Eiffel Tower, done things greater than anyone else in the world. And you’re only seventeen years old. Please, whatever you do, don’t ever lose that Justin. Don’t even lose your morals, and please don’t ever forget about me, or any other the other seventeen million beliebers out there who love you. I promise you, 50 years from now, I’ll be showing my grandkids your pictures, and when they ask who you are, I’ll tell them, you’re the greatest person in the world. You’re the reason I’m able to wake up every single day with a smile. You’re the reason that I’m still alive today. Your smile makes me feel all giddy inside, and I get these butterflies.
On March 1st 1994, a star was born. And it will be forever and a century before your spirit is finally gone.
“I never trust anyone, I’m never open with anyone, I never get close with anyone. My friends, people I meet, not even my own family. But I am with you.”
- Zahrah ( @supzahrah )
submitted by: rauhlwithit
- 16marzo2013 reblogged this from justindrewbieber
- thebieberwonderland reblogged this from justindrewbieber
- chandybeadles likes this
- fuck-love-vodka-comeon reblogged this from justindrewbieber
- bcraigs reblogged this from justindrewbieber
- i-gottathingfor-astrology reblogged this from justindrewbieber
- caroswaggs6 reblogged this from n-dizzl3
- dreamsonelesslonelygirl reblogged this from justindrewbieber
- thebiebzswag likes this
- mrswaglieber likes this
- spreadsyourwings reblogged this from justindrewbieber
- reflect-tcelfer reblogged this from biebersdimple
- biebersdimple reblogged this from justindrewbieber
- forever-golden-and-young reblogged this from justindrewbieber
- believeinunrealistic reblogged this from justindrewbieber
- hurricanebieber likes this
- biebers-ghetto-booty reblogged this from justindrewbieber
- livingwithtearsandlove likes this
- babyeoliexo reblogged this from justindrewbieber
- didyouknowyouranangel reblogged this from justindrewbieber
- ovurthinking likes this
- bieberswarrior reblogged this from justindrewbieber
- spoiledjo reblogged this from justindrewbieber
- detras-de-las-paredes reblogged this from casiesmith
- palabras-no-hechos reblogged this from justindrewbieber
- palabras-no-hechos likes this
- freetofalls likes this
- estefaniagaleano reblogged this from n-dizzl3
- love-music-xoxo reblogged this from justindrewbieber
- n-dizzl3 reblogged this from justindrewbieber
- eternallydreamer reblogged this from justindrewbieber
- asdfghjkylie likes this
- biebercreww likes this
- casiesmith reblogged this from justindrewbieber
- makelovetomymind reblogged this from justindrewbieber and added:
- imakeyoubeliebe likes this
- hatsunemikumachine likes this
- marwaelhamasy likes this
- umfluxoperfeito likes this
- imawkswbu reblogged this from justindrewbieber
- pocketsofhope reblogged this from justindrewbieber
- dreamscometruebby likes this
- imperfectly-p3rfectt likes this
- molijdb reblogged this from justindrewbieber
- capitanbieber likes this
- infinityhere likes this
- penguieber likes this
- bless-d likes this
- dazzling-kidrauhl reblogged this from justindrewbieber